1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.- Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
when u accidentally hurt ur friends feelings and they insist that its fine but u know it isnt
i’m terrified of lady bugs because when i was 10 my bathroom got infested by them and they laid eggs in my shower but i didn’t know that so when i went to take a shower one time i turned on the water and thousands of lady bugs came flying out of the drain and i sat in the bathtub and i cried